WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
- Women with Diastasis Recti
All pregnant mums have some level of Diastasis Recti by the third trimester. This programme will help to heal your diastasis and narrow the gap which is causing your weak core and pooched tummy.
- Women who had a c-section or vaginal birth or hysterectomy
This programme is safe to start as soon as you have been cleared for exercise by your health professional, normally six weeks post-birth or -surgery.
- Women whose babies aren’t babies anymore!
It’s never too late to improve your core and pelvic floor function, tone and strength.
- Women who want to…
– Have stronger core muscles, – Restore pelvic floor strength, – Stop accidental leaks, – Reduce lower-back pain, – Have a flatter stomach, – Improve posture, – Lose excess weight, – Cope with daily physical demands of motherhood
What the research and others are saying
“84.8% of women found their quality of life wrt stress urinary incontinence improved following only 4 weeks of whole body vibration pelvic floor training.”
– Fahrzinmehr, A. A Comparative Study of Whole Body Vibration Training and Pelvic Floor Muscle Training on Women’s Stress Urinary Incontinence: Three- Month Follow- Up. J Family Reprod Health. 2015 Nov; 9(4): 147–154.
“The combination of vibration training and physical therapy turned out to be highly effective and thus represents a genuine therapeutic option for patients with stress urinary incontinence.”
– Von der Heide, et. al. International Continence Society 33rd Annual Meeting
Currently on week three of the 12-week programme (baby number 3… 9 months old.. 3 C-sections). My core is already noticeably stronger! Loving It!
Karine B. (Physio)
I enjoy the great recipes in the kick-start meal planner, I find the exercises fun and easy to do at home. The Power Plate Healthy Mums programme has given me a way to beat my twin baby bump and work towards getting my pre-baby body back. My improved core and pelvic floor strength has given me back so much confidence. And it fits perfectly into my hectic days!
After regularly using it for just two weeks I started to see results and found it easily fitted into my day. The videos available online were varied and easy to follow and the exercises worked my whole body, which I liked.